SOLD 2 sets of JL XR 6.5" mid drivers

evo2k3
10+ year member

Senior Bizznitch
Chicago
I have the following:

JL xr650-cs (two way comp system) with xo's

JL xr650 with xo's (no tweets in this set)

looking for about $175 for the full set and $100 for the 2 drivers and xo's. The full set is in perfect condition and works fine. The second set has a small scratch on one of the cones, does nto effect the preformance at all, I will try to get a picture on soon. Take bids now before they go to ebay.

thanks guys

//matt\\

If you don't get any other offers and would be willing to go about $70 for the Midbasses themselves. Don't really need the crossovers but if you're lookin to get rid of em.

If you don't get any other offers and would be willing to go about $70 for the Midbasses themselves. Don't really need the crossovers but if you're lookin to get rid of em.
If you are willing to go $70 and cover the 1st $10 of shipping (as I recall its about $15 to ship them) Ill throw the xo's in for free and we have a dea. If you are intrested please email me (eurogk1@yahoo.com).

how much just for the component set, how did they sound? why u selling
Asking 175 + shipping...they sounded AMAZING...i had to sets running it my eclipse which I just sold to buy an SVT focus. The stock system isn't bad and I am going to college and could use the money so thats why im selling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.