2 Rare 1st Gen Cerwin Vega Stroker Subwoofers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeroop
10+ year member

hey guys i had four now only 2 left. I am selling 2 used 12 inch 1st gen cerwin vega subwoofers

thay are used and never reconed and bump like the day i got em in the late 90's lol great shaoe for subwoofers like 15 years old...thay are 4 ohm subs 1000 watts. I am asking $250.00 for the pair sorry no box can work on the price a lilttle .....Buyer pays for shipping but i would glady meet someone in driving range from me if you have any question feel free to ask

They should go fast at that price. Use the search function, every now and then someone comes along who is really hot to get their hands on some, perhaps you can track down one of those guys.

GLWS, these were very very efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I like the MA Audio HK series ..ive ran and won with them at car audio comps
Nice crossover ..i have one it matches my Jensen BBE amps ....
You said, "one of." How many do you have? I'm guessing that you are keeping the best one(s).
Ive seen so many amps done this way over the years. Especially ones that had the Molex plugs and a couple others
Twist both grounds together. Good call on checking power with a multimeter. I assume you have pulled out and re-inserted the fuses, so as a quick...

About this thread

jeroop

10+ year member
jeroop
rochester, ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from