2 of the cars at my local audio shop *pics*

Why in the world would a shop run BTL's , especiallly the owner who should be trying to rep something hes gonna sell.
Genious i tell ya Genious
its his personal truck. and the BTL's that are going into his truck, they do sell. they were made to order for his shop, using theyre company logo on the dustcap. but they are all Fi

so basically hes selling Fi BTLS as his shops personalized moofers?
WTF? That's a pretty cool marketing technique if it's legal. **** good woofers with your logo on it, charge three times as much as you pay for it, Sell them with "NO" warranty, since FI doesn't have one on the BTL's. Make sales budget by the first couple weeks of the quarter. Very nice.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

do you wash cars while your still working on them? i dont.

No, but if I were working on someone else's interior at my own company, I'd be sure to cover the interior/exterior so it doesnt get nasty or damaged. I cant believe the floors, etc arent covered.....nasty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.