2 NEW SoundQubed 8s

Ronoman
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2 SoundQubed 8in Dual 4-ohm Subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought these thinking I wanted a dual 8 setup, but I changed my mind. Neither of them were ever powered, I took one out of the box to look at it and the other is still in the box.

Price:

PayPal:

$145 for both shipped

or

$60 each plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

^^^

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Kqeksn3.jpg

PD716ll.jpg

YmW5H1L.jpg

2rlWMDU.jpg

any trades????
Depends what you'd be trading

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Nice little guys, but might want to adjust your price if you ever want to sell them. A pair can be had for $120 shipped. GLWS
I havent been able to find them anywhere at all. Soundqubed sold out and to my knowledge they haven't restocked yet.

Been hearing good things about 8s i want to get all that weight off my back shocks, how would these compare to two beefy 12s that i have now ?
There is a LOT of variables, but basically quieter but better SQ.

Depends what you'd be trading 

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I havent been able to find them anywhere at all. Soundqubed sold out and to my knowledge they haven't restocked yet.
They not sure when they will restock these or put anymore into production because I was looking to get 3 of these lil ones I emailed them about a mth ago and that what they said to me

They not sure when they will restock these or put anymore into production because I was looking to get 3 of these lil ones I emailed them about a mth ago and that what they said to me
At the end of the year many manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers will say that.

By February/March you'll see them in stock everywhere.

For tax purposes most companies deplete their inventories so low or out of stock is common this time of year folks. Don't worry I'm sure you'll see them in a month or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.