SOLD 2 Memphis 4kws $400.00 shipped!!!!!

sparkplug121988
10+ year member

SWINE FREE!!!
spokane, wa
Not sure what's bad on them. Board clips have been removed..

1288554522.jpg

total ripoff. i received these amps a few days ago and both of them are junk. fets missing, capacitors missing, relays jammed. I like how he says only the fet clips were taken off and he has no idea what the problem is. someone went through the amps and tore them apart. he could've atleast stated that so I wouldn't bother with these. my repair guy won't even touch them seeing the condition they are in. both amps are cracked and missing half of the end pieces but no where in this thread he states that. contacted him and his response was "sorry for the mis-understanding but the amps were sold as-is"

First off I told you threw text they were as is and I sent pics threw a text. Why not show those pics?? Because you knew the condition. But when you found out that your local repair guy couldent fix them for cheap then you decided you didint want them. Because you were gonna actually pay normal price for repair. Dont try and bash me! I have plenty people as reffs. I have never screwed anyone. And as far as the threats thats childish.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.