www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

2x Mechman 250a elite hairpin large case GM externally regulated

2x Transpo 911 regulator

1x PAC 80 amp relay for regulators

1x JZ triple alt bracket for 1999+ GM V8 trucks and SUVs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Alternators used for a few months. Regulators and relay will be included. Alternators have a black anodized finish and are large case hairpins. Around 200a idle each, 260a at 1800rpm.

Bracket includes all bolts needed, as well as a Gates HD greenback belt, and a regular gates belt that is 1 inch shorter in case you use alternators with smaller pulleys than these. I will include the original small idlers and two larger idlers as well so you can adjust belt length as needed.

Price:

450 per 250a w/ regulator included

875 for both alternators w/ 2 regulators and PAC 80 amp relay

300 for bracket with extra set of idlers and extra belt

1100 for everything

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

343rgnd.jpg

Are they round or rectangle 4 pin? Gotta go on a 96 5700 Vortec and need to know if I would need the cable adapter.
They are externally regulated. They would not hook up to the stock pin but will be adjustable from about 14-19v.

If you need an alternator that ties in with the stock plug, we are a dealer for Mechman and US Alternators.

If only alts would work in my ride. I know where to get a dual alt bracket for decent price and having one of them hairs dedicated solely to audio would be the best upgrade I could do audio wise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.