2 lightning audio x1.10.vc2 For sale

Imtjnotu
5,000+ posts

Me Gusta Edition
San Diego CA
Item(s) for Sale:

2 used but in good condition lightning audio x1.10.vc2.

WILLING TO SHIP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

these are fore the most part, the exact same sub as the eclipse titanium. these use the same surround and TC 3hp motor with just a different dust cap.

these subs were made by TC sounds here in san diego if i remember correctly.

Price:

Price is $180 each or $300 for both

price is not firm but please dont low ball

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

i am willing to help with shipping costs. just supply me with your addy so i can get an accurate shipping quote so that way we can work something out

00005IMG_00005_BURST20171006113719_COVER_zpsllqlolya.jpg~original

IMG_20171006_113754_zpsth0pvikz.jpg~original

IMG_20171006_113708_zpsxzhct3b0.jpg~original

IMG_20171006_113809_zpswfn14b0y.jpg~original

IMG_20171006_113817_zpss9vbq3qe.jpg~original

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics, nice and clear. I wish someone would buy these so I would stop looking at them. That's a great price for the pair.

Let me know if you want to sell the tops only.I have extra motors already waiting
would rather sell them as whole units. but if ur willing to meet somewhere that isnt on fire half way id give them to u for cheap

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Awesome pics, nice and clear. I wish someone would buy these so I would stop looking at them. That's a great price for the pair.
ill trade u both for the OEM. not joking

would rather sell them as whole units. but if ur willing to meet somewhere that isnt on fire half way id give them to u for cheap 

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I trashed my back so I cant drive anymore except 20 min drives now.

You're a good dude, I greatly appreciate that offer. As generous as it is, I will have to pass. And that's tough to do.
Just buy my neo 18, it has crazy good SQ and a s3xy cone like the OEM but a sh1t ton more output. I will give you a great deal on it for your generous trade offer.

You're a good dude, I greatly appreciate that offer. As generous as it is, I will have to pass. And that's tough to do.
Just buy my neo 18, it has crazy good SQ and a s3xy cone like the OEM but a sh1t ton more output. I will give you a great deal on it for your generous trade offer.
I am pulling out of car audio for good in think. Can't even fit an 18 anymore lol

I am pulling out of car audio for good in think. Can't even fit an 18 anymore lol
I hear you, life changes for all of us. Age was making me think of doing the same thing and I went without it for a while. I was fine with that and then one day this dude drove by and just piss-pounded the block and it made me smile. It sounded good, too. Needless to say, I got right back into it.

Age won't stop me dude. I love this schit, I just can't collect and caress them anymore dagnabbit. I sure do miss looking at the butt of my hst12, Bump.
I enjoy Car Audio and even Home Audio.I doubt Ill ever stop either hobby.I enjoy music and great sound and the enjoyment of trying different amps and speakers.Its a great hobby and really interesting also, especially with all the new technology being presented.

I enjoy Car Audio and even Home Audio.I doubt Ill ever stop either hobby.I enjoy music and great sound and the enjoyment of trying different amps and speakers.Its a great hobby and really interesting also, especially with all the new technology being presented.
My next project will be to build a proper surround sound system. I lucked up on a pioneer 130 x 5 for $150, probably get the rest from parts express.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...