FOR SALE A/D/S 325is

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Vegas
ADS 325is complete set. $300 obo

I also have available a set of ADS 320is, 300i, PH 15.2 amp and PS5.2. Contact me if interested and I can post.
Are these from the late 80's early 90's? I used to love A/D/S but they were pricey. The power plate amps were awesome.

JTI

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Give me a bundle price.
The 320's were about a 6 or 7 for aesthetics based on one grill being under par. I'll send a quick snapshot of everything I have and will be more than happy to receive an offer. I had a honey do list when I got home....

MvaderS4

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Ca
The 320's were about a 6 or 7 for aesthetics based on one grill being under par. I'll send a quick snapshot of everything I have and will be more than happy to receive an offer. I had a honey do list when I got home....
10-4. Will wait for pics. Thanks.

MvaderS4

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Ca
sorry. can't seem to find a new PM from you?
Looks like speakers will work. Need to see if amp will fit in car. Do you have the din to rca adaptor cord for the amp? Also, i think you mentioned a crossover, but didn't see it in the pics. Thanks.

JTI

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like speakers will work. Need to see if amp will fit in car. Do you have the din to rca adaptor cord for the amp? Also, i think you mentioned a crossover, but didn't see it in the pics. Thanks.
I ended up selling the DIN cable with another amp I had on hand.

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register now to post new messages.

Already have an account? Log in here.

About this thread

Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
JTI

Latest threads