• Participant list

All_Logix
10+ year member

Formerly CivicGTi
Texas
Item(s) for Sale:

Image Dynamics i2300 and Image Dynamics i5800

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new in box. These amps have only been taken out for an initial bench test and for this picture. I grabbed them when the rumor of ID going out of business began and have since realized that they will not work for my application. At least not my new idea.

Cosmetic 10/10 brand new, still shiny

Functionality 10/10 only powered up to make sure they are in working condition on a bench board.

Price:

i2300 $125 Shipped

i5800 $225 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Please feel free to PM with any questions or concerns.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.