(2) Hifonics BRZ2400.1d Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have two Hifonics Brutus 2400rms @ 1ohm amps that can be strapped for 4800rms @ 2ohms.

Powerhouses of amps, I was surprised. I still have original boxes in the garage as well to go with these.

Cosmetically, 8 out of 10. Still very clean, just a few scrape marks where I used a screw with an extremely large head. These scrapes are only on one of the amps, as shown in the last photo!

Mechanically, 9 out of 10 WHEN STRAPPED. The "slave" amp has blown RCA inputs, which aren't used when strapped together. THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Looking to trade for a single amp that will do 4-5k clean -- American Bass 450.1 or 500.1, Skar 4500, etc. Obviously with a few hundred cash on my part.

Let me know what you have!!

20130928_131638.jpg

20130928_131652.jpg

20130928_131729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see that trade happening but good luck bro...

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Lol and you right down the street from me... Lmao!!!!

what did dude say with that 400.1?
he said he would think about it. haven't heard anything back yet lol

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

what did dude say with that 400.1?

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

yeah, dude was trying to work something out with me on it but he want too much stuff in trade from me... normally I would go for it... but it has been repaired before... even if done by a good person (which it was...), what he wants from me is to much to throw into that type of situation!!!!

yeah, dude was trying to work something out with me on it but he want too much stuff in trade from me... normally I would go for it... but it has been repaired before... even if done by a good person (which it was...), what he wants from me is to much to throw into that type of situation!!!!
oh ****, didn't know it had been repaired.

oh ****, didn't know it had been repaired.
its still a awesome amp and willl work to your needs and dude has repaired amps off the forum for a awhile he does good work and still will crush your to hifonics...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...