2 hdc 10s vs 1 fi btl 15

sthib
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
la
Its going in a single cab truck both will be around the same price i am looking for getting loud but want it to sound clean also it will be ran on an aq2200d.

And yes i can fit the 15 truck has 2 bucket seats no more bench seat.

i have a buddy who ran this 2 hdc310's on a aq2200d it took it well but could def take more 143.5 out a trunk. i think thats not enough power for a btl.
I guess you are right, those are only HDC 10's. They could take more for sure though.

idk about the BTL.

all the btl will have is p-chamber and i cant afford electrical for the aq 3500d and was going to go with the 15 because it had a lil more cone area might come out a lil better on the 2200d than the 2 10s.

am i right about this?

If you decide to run the HDC3 let me know, i bought a aq2200 because of the sale and i might get the hdc310's too. Might under power them but theyll be broken in for a new amp at least.

Yea the sale is insane was getting the 3500 but would have to spend like another $600 just to run it.

lol ok got you cappy! but im a lil worried about the sound quality i know that only ppl who know caraudio will be able to tell and i dont want to run the tens less then what they are able to do hate to waste sub output.

know what i mean?

i know what i mean is since there is much less air to move in a single cab truck rather then an suv which would sound better? like what is a near tuning of my truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.