2 DSS ethos 15s D2

atoz2

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 DSS ethos 15s D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One is BNIB only opened to take pics, the other was used for about 2 months has some wear from mounting. The BNIB has direct leads, where as the other has push terminals. I have all original packaging for the new one

Specs:

The Ethos, was designed with two goals in mind. Tight articulate bass and the ability to work in small vented enclosures.

A stiff high pressure kraft fiber reinforced cone with a multi-layer foam surround is used to accommodate the 32.5mm of one way xmax. To handle the 2,000 watts of recommended power necessary to push the cone to xmax a rugged USA made3 inch 4 layer flat aluminum wire coil wrapped on a black anodized aluminum former is used. To ensure music is tight and articulate four eight inch true progressive spiders are utilized along with a FEA optimized 50 pound motor structure. All production samples are tested with a Klippel analyzer to verify parameters and ensure product performs as designed.

FEATURES

2,000 WATT RMS RATED

TRIPPLE STACK 8.6 INCH OD MOTOR STRUCTURE WITH BLACK CHROME FINISH

FOUR PROGRESSIVE SPIDERS WITH WOVEN TENSIL LEADS

STANDARD UPGRADED DIRECT LEADS WITH XS POWER TRUE 8 GAUGE OFC CABLE

HIGH PRESSURE KRAFT FIBER REINFORCED CONE

MULTILAYER FOAM SURROUND

WRAP AROUND RUBBER GASKET

USA MADE 3 INCH 4 LAYER FLAT ALUMINUM COIL ON BLACK ANADIZED ALUMINUM FORMER

DUAL 1 OR 2 NOMINAL IMPEDANCE VOICE COILS

SATIN BLACK CAST ALUMINUM BASKET

T/S PARAMETERS

Re3 ohms

Le2.94 mH

Qms10.6

Qes.69

Qts.64

Fs25.78 hz

Mms362.9g

Cms.1 mm/n

BL21.43 t/m

Vas95.9 l

SPL88.22 1w/1m

Xmax32.5 mm

Power2,000 Watts

NOTE: All parameters were extrapolated via a Klippel analyzer using LPM and LSI measurements. The recommended power rating is not a max input power rating. It is the necessary power needed to drive the subwoofer to 32.5mm xmax in a ported enclosure 3 cubic feet tuned to 32 hertz. This rating will vary depending on enclosure size and tuning.

Klippel results extrapolated from production samples and may vary without notice. Klippel testing was performed by Redrock Acoustics.

ENCLOSURE RECOMMENDATIONS

Sealed:ported

Volume: 3.4ft^3Volume: 3.0ft^3

System: Q .9Tuning: 32 hz

Port Area: 75in^2

Ripple: 5 db

F3: 28 hz

NOTE: All volumes are net and do not include port or subwoofer displacement. Enclosures are recommendations only and can be adjusted per the customer’s desired system response. Recommended enclosures do not consider transfer function

PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS

Outer Diameter:15.625"

Cut Out:14.125"

Mounting Depth:9.250"

Displacement:.24ft^3

NOTE: Leave .5 inches between rear of motor and enclosure for ventilation.

Price:

300 for the new one

250 for the slightly used one

Will do a deal if you buy both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will work out with buyer

Item Pictures:

691acbe3b02fd1204f6e3a9224602ddd.jpg

9362db76b26699c996a54de2bf0799c7.jpg

I can get better pictures if you need them just pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll pass on the d6 15s.

But I am currently looking for a nice monoblock 1000-2000w amplifier, and an active capable 4 channel. And 2 15s that do good on 750w a piece

Dd 9500g motor and 12" to basket ready for recone for the used one? Then sell the other and have nice recone done!!
I'd love to man but I'm honestly looking for some low power drivers. After my last car got totaled I don't see a point in buying a h/o alt. Honestly just trying to fit some 15s in this box I have. Buy a nice small amp and go with a nice little setup.

Also shipping seems to be killing everyone FYI I live in Montana so just letting you east coast guys know that shipping *****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.