WTB: 1" silk tweeters

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendogg
10+ year member

BMW expert
Item(s) for Sale:

WTB: 1" silk tweeters. Figured I'd check here before I buy ne from Parts Express to see whats out there. Let me know what you have, and what you want for them or if you're willing to trade anything. Thanks!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Very nice tweeter. You want find much better..
Well hello stranger. Might very well be, but I'm looking at much cheaper tweeters - and posting here looking for used or something somebody bought new and never used. Hadn't realized this place had become invaded by vendors posting in every WTB.

Also - I see you've finally learned how to type. Congratulations //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well its apporate imo. No one was bring aggressivb Or abrasive and you didn't leave a budget.. Talked to a build house and I'm getting some tweeters to test.. A pair of silks and a very similar unit with a ceramic dome. I'm really curious to see how the ceramic domes sound.

But man those cdts are ******.

Budget?

Well its apporate imo. No one was bring aggressivb Or abrasive and you didn't leave a budget.. Talked to a build house and I'm getting some tweeters to test.. A pair of silks and a very similar unit with a ceramic dome. I'm really curious to see how the ceramic domes sound. But man those cdts are ******.

Budget?
~$75 tops. I can very nice tweeters for $100 new.

Then buy them...he was trying to help...also, this belongs in the WTB section...just saying.

Then buy them...he was trying to help...also, this belongs in the WTB section...just saying.
You missed the point entirely - nobody's been helpful thus far. Is it so wrong to see if others have something used to sell first before buying new?

And as far as the WTB part - yes, I suppose you're right. My apologizes. If a mod could see and move this, that would be great. Or delete it and I'll start over, which might actually be a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...