2 diamond amps main power wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mrcash05

Would I be able to get by running 10-12ft of 4gauge then 2 1ft pieces of 8 gauge? 2 Diamomd audio amps with total of 700-800rms and total of 90amps. 0/1 guage looks like it may be a pain to hide and run all the way to hatch area. I know 0/1 is ideal.

Diamond audio

D3 400.1 and TX 3004 with CM3 12"

you need 4 gauge, do one 4 gauge run to a distro then a 4 gauge output to your mono amp and a 8 gauge to the smaller load. ideally 4 gauge for both, just because

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had some of theyre subs and components in the past in the late 90s. They were nothing special and were expensive. I had better luck with Bostons...
How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.

About this thread

Mrcash05

Mrcash05
Grand Rapids, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bananas0n