SOLD (2) DD 9910's ... Digital Designs 10" subwoofers

thunder9500
10+ year member

Team Kicker
I have a pair of DD 9910's. Both woofers were purchased 2 weeks before Spring Break Nationals. They are both in excellent condition. Still look new out of the box, and have only seen 6 shows. Powered by 4 Incriminator Audio 40.1's the whole time.

Dual 2 ohm, Red Composite cone, Carbon Fiber Dustcap.

$900 shipped for the pair.

$475 shipped each.

paypal is shaven99ranger@comcast.net

serious offers considered.

NO TRADES PLEASE

100_3910.jpg

100_3911.jpg

100_3912.jpg

100_3995.jpg

These two 10" woofers are the ones I set the IASCA Pro Stock World Record with at Spring Break with a score of 155.6. Here is the only picture I have of me in the lanes with these subs, it's a 155.3

E9403W1M42115P9C.jpg

Yes, I have multiple subs, 3 to be exact. I sold one to you on ebay and have 2 more. I put up acutions for one at a time. I also have the right to sell items away from ebay if I choose while the auction is up and running.

I have one ebay sale that someone actually paid and it has shipped. The other 2 ebay transactions have been cancelled due to non paying bidders.

If your name was Jai Sandeman, then your payment was recieved and item shipped.

Wow, it's amazing that with all the excellent feedback, I still have people that know NOTHING about me trying to claim I am scammer!!!!!!

Hey man, yeh thats me, im sorry, im just a very paranoid person, i retracted my comments, Good luck with the sale!!! sorry again

Hey man, yeh thats me, im sorry, im just a very paranoid person, i retracted my comments, Good luck with the sale!!! sorry again
It's cool, I've just worked TOO hard to build my name up in this industry to rip people off bro!

You're cool bro! Enjoy you're new sub.

It's cool, I've just worked TOO hard to build my name up in this industry to rip people off bro!
You're cool bro! Enjoy you're new sub.
Yeh i understand that, (i shouldnt read ur feekback 1st)

will post positive feedback one revceived. Cheers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.