2 DC LVL 4 or 2 DC XL 18s in Tahoe

Participant count
  • Participant list

UMGixxer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I plan on running a pair of either of those in my Tahoe. I will likely be powering them with a crescendo 3kwp @ 0.5 ohms. I will be using this daily so im looking for something that sounds good and will get brutal when I need it too.

talked with rusty over at DC and he recommended me the LVL4 with LVL5 vc
That'll work for thermal power handling, but just get the XLs... they have much more motor force, a higher xmax, a looser suspension so the XLs should hit lows better than the Lvl 4s..

Edit** Not sure how much it changes with lvl5 coils, but the XLs have a much higher sensitivity than the stock Lvl 4s. It's a gimme to me, the XL is just the better sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.