2 damaged SA-8's (D2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcin93
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 damaged SA-8's (one of which the tinsel is torn, I think the other one has a burnt coil)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

400 watts rms, Dual 2 ohm, condition: 0/10 mechanically, 9/10 cosmetically

Price:

90+shipping for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

View attachment 26531342View attachment 26531341View attachment 26531343

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If you made that for me than awesome but im not from MN and if you found it than that is simply a crazy coincidence that someone is in the same exact position as me.

Man, if you were local, I would have considered buying these as a project, but because youre a prick, **** you and your broke *** sa's. Id rather buy them reconed from a builder here on ca for the same price or even new for all the time and money that has to go into them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I really wasnt trying to disrespect your thread. I simply found it a coincidence that your thread was almost precisely similar to the one Ive been watching on craigslist. If anything, my post should have helped you out, being that your sa's are a much better deal than those being offered on the craigslist post. If I didnt have my money locked up, I would buy a couple sa's, and If you did live in mn, I wouldnt have hesitated to travel the 50 miles to pick em up and save the shipping charges/hassle.

Ok well now that I understand the situation I am sorry for being a prick, at first glance to me it seemed like you were trynna make my sale look bad. Either way, that would be awesome :p but I live like a good 50 miles further so its kinda ehh hahah. Thanks for the clarification tho, crazy how that Craigslist post is sooo similar to mine(and my situation/timing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...