Alpine CDA-9855 2/3 way SQ headunit w/ Original retail box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine CDA-9855

Condition of all items:

The deck is in 9/10 condition with the normal signs of being used. This was my comp deck for 2 years. It functions 100% has ZERO button wear, This is a fully active capable unit, this one does have an internal amplifier but I have it in off mode for better voltage to the pre amp out section.

I am only selling this since I have a lead on a NIB Pioneer P9 Combo.

This deck comes with everything including the original box, (I do not have the manual) Again I am the original owner so buy with confidence that this deck has never been abused in any way shape or form!

I had almost all of the top tier old school alpine decks from the 7990 to the 7909 the 9855 imo rates right up there with those as far as clearity and functionality goes. The Glide touch works flawlessly I never had a issue using it I liked this deck better then the 9835 that was replaced for this 9855.

I apologize for the crappy cellphone photos I will take better ones later.

Total Price: :

250.00 shipped or RESONABLE offer no lowballin or trades.

Again I have a Alpine MP3 6 disk changer with AI-Net cord for another 75.00.

Shipping Terms: :

I cover shipping

Pictures:

Remote-CDA-9855.jpg

Alpine-CDA-9855.jpg

i have one of these, and will never sell it, great unit this wounlt last long glws OP....great unit and like b in v i love the glide toouch.

Sure, the glide touch is a pain to get used to but once you figure it out its super easy and I will miss it to a point. I had 3 of these I have 2 left one I am keeping for a back up unit incase I have to send out my new deck for any reason.

Thanks for the compliments!

lets get this sold!

It takes a little to get used to but i find it pretty simple, you have to apply a little more pressure then a laptop touchpad but its the same functionality. )

Taken from Crutchfield.

Just like the touch pad on a laptop computer, you simply slide your finger over the strip until you've found the function you want (a sound guide helps you out). When you press it, it feels like you're pressing a real button! GlideTouch offers total system control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...