2 damaged SA-8's (D2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcin93
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 damaged SA-8's (one of which the tinsel is torn, I think the other one has a burnt coil)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

400 watts rms, Dual 2 ohm, condition: 0/10 mechanically, 9/10 cosmetically

Price:

90+shipping for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

View attachment 26531342View attachment 26531341View attachment 26531343

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Its the new style V.1's and sorry, I tried to capture the tinsel but i had no luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif It has a clean separation right where they start to go into the cone.

wow so much for 600rms..
No offense to the op but who knows what Amp, how it was set up, box specs ect ect for all we know he could have clipped them (just saying)

I had double RMS on my E8's for 3 years and never had any issues untill one lead failed but the coil still read perfect.

I have no double these can do 600+ rms with a good amp and proper box, infact I have seen it local with a set up of 4 of these.

Yea, I am pretty sure my box is at fault.... I just had a temp box slapped together hoping that I will use my new one but the new one will not fit in my car. Now I am left with 4 SA 8's, 2 of which are broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...