2 Builds in one thread!! Honda Crx and Hyundai Tiburon

you did a fiesta and a beater CRX and a Tiburon. the CRX is fine with mine just get a decent paint job with decent motor bay. c'mon man use some of that money to get one of the new Tiburon's which are very nice. Not like my play car is fantastic, it's a ford focus but hell the paint is good, motor is clean with a some bolt-on's and spray and rolling on 19s.
Oh well, Ive had the tiburon since 2000 (and it does have motor and suspension work done), paid $350 for the rex and have driven it now for 30,000 miles, I have a 2007 focus, 2002 explorer that pulled the festiva, a (FS) 1986 b2000 ext cab ( doing full air ride, body drop, and custom interior, with a turbo 4 or 351w), a (FS)1992 ford probe v6, (FS) 1989 honda civic HB, and a (FS) 1990 f150 with 95000 miles. All of them are paid for. So no more buying cars untill half are sold. Which most are for sale.

Oh well, Ive had the tiburon since 2000 (and it does have motor and suspension work done), paid $350 for the rex and have driven it now for 30,000 miles, I have a 2007 focus, 2002 explorer that pulled the festiva, a (FS) 1986 b2000 ext cab ( doing full air ride, body drop, and custom interior, with a turbo 4 or 351w), a (FS)1992 ford probe v6, (FS) 1989 honda civic HB, and a (FS) 1990 f150 with 95000 miles. All of them are paid for. So no more buying cars untill half are sold. Which most are for sale.
lol, your driveway with cars sounds like garage with car audio stuff. i definitely understand that.

i just wanna say i like the rex, you havee the same motor cycle air filter that i have on my crx, i also had a kinetic 2400 but i have mine laying on the side,, and i also have 12 runs of wire going from 1 batt to 1 amp, let me tell you i know why your doing it, becuase i notice a hell if a lot less voltage drop doing the many runs,, you wanna have all the current availabe at that amp, good work
I think I might know what crx you speak of and thank you.

lol, your driveway with cars sounds like garage with car audio stuff. i definitely understand that.
Yeah my driveway and garage with car audio stuff is about the same. You start to realize that you may have a problem when your friends start to refer to your garage as "The Joe Store" when someone asks if you have something. LOL!!

Holy cable runs Batman!!!!

DSC00004-2.jpg

I love over the top stuff like this. It's always better to have too much than not enough when it comes to getting power to your system. I like your dedication, and it seems like you may be a little crazy too and that is cool.

Just ignore the boneheads on this site, you can never have enough power or options for the future. When in doubt OVERBUILD baby ;-)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.