2 AQ HDC3 18s for 15s or 12s

Are you by chance selling the Audiopipes?
offer...all of the internals were upgraded by ampmedics...i planned on walling my s10 but i totaled it so all of this stuff is just hanging in my room until i buy a tahoe or a trailblazer

Are you by chance selling the Audiopipes?
if you are still interested ill sell them for 330+ship which will probably only be like $10-$15 because my dad can ship any of these items through work

any pics?? rms?
i can pm you pics in a little bit, but they are very conservatively rated at 1000 rms, in my old set up i ran two of these on RF2500bd in a 8 cubic ft box an they begged for more power until sadly they were stolen out of my car

i can pm you pics in a little bit, but they are very conservatively rated at 1000 rms, in my old set up i ran two of these on RF2500bd in a 8 cubic ft box an they begged for more power until sadly they were stolen out of my car
waiting on the pics...would you be adding??

waiting on the pics...would you be adding??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...