2 Amps, 1 Power wire

What about the Actual wires to the speaker. Can someone help me there?

I'am tryin to get an amp for the mids and highs, well how is that done?I know I have to convert the wires from the head into RCA's how and what do I need to buy? Also I'm using 4 AWG wire right now. The Dist. Block excepts 4AWG in, and then has 2-8 AWG's out same for the Ground side. Do I run 8 AWG Or what?

Thanks Brian

i would like to add to this question..when you run one power wire to two amps will t his make the amp suffer in power....i have a rf 800.2 and a mtx 240. i got a a distribution block......will this suffer the power and how will it affect the performance of the system

It won't if you use the proper wire gauge for the main run. Figure in the current draw of both amps together. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.