2-Adcom 4404 Amps with 2-4600 X-overs Eclipse Cdplayer/Controller/Sound Pros-HL-EQ

Participant count
  • Participant list

ilovekamnkate
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2-Adcom 4404 Amplifiers

2-Adcom 4600 Crossovers

1-Eclipse EQS Sound Processor

1-Eclipse ECD-510 DDL Cd Player

1-DDL Controller

1-Harrison Labratory EQ

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is old school equipment in very good to excellent condition (for its age). All equipment works properly and was professionally installed and removed. The 2 Adcom amps show very little if none signs of wear. There are 2 light scratches by one of the cooling fans other than that there were no other scratches. The 2 Adcom crossovers 1 is perfect the other has light scratches on top but still in good condition. The Harrison EQ has template shown in picture but cover and power plug missing. (A plexi-glass display was used but cannot find it) The Eclipse CD player shows little signs of wear on the face but does not come with cage(it was ISO mounted) and trim plate or power plug. The Eclipse DDL Controller shows little to no signs of wear and HAS mounting cage/trim plate/and power plug. The Eclipse EQS Sound Processor has light scratches but in good condition. no power plug though. I will be going to look for these plugs and cables for these items but I do not Gaurantee finding these items. I will know for sure by 3-1-11. I know I am new to this site but I am a Excellent Seller on e-bay but alot of people do not know about stereo equipment there. Check my ebay as my user name is the same here as it is on ebay! Please feel free to email me with any questions as I will get back to answering them as time allows me. I work alot of hours but check my emails frequently. Please text me for more pictures also. Thanks for looking!

Price:

I am going to do best offer takes ALL. I paid alot for this equipment and do not know what people will pay for these items these days. (I hope to get about 1000obo) Please text offers/questions to 209-675-8468

Pay-pal for payment As this is the only secure way to trade I think. I will take other payment options if discussed first!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer to pay actual shipping price plus any other shipping supplies to ship to. Insurance is going to be provided also as these are high dollar items!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You must post a price sir. Might also want to put up prices for every item since I doubt someone is going to be interested in spending as much as you want for the full package. Not saying you'd price it too high, but times are rough lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.