2 18s soundstream xxx 10000d 4th order 2001 gmc jimmy

I spent a lot of the day yesterday grinding down my basket and reconing my sub. Got a deecent amout done though. May have pics late tonight if not tommorow night for sure. Maybe even a video late tommorow night
What are you using to grind the old glue off the baskets?

I have seen people use small electric angle grinders, but the best tool I have found is a pneumatic right-angle die grinder w/ a 50-80-grit 2" sanding pad. I can clean a 15" basket in about 10-15mins beautifully w/ my cheap little Husky die-grinder.

What design would you recomend? The space is hard to work with. I got pics of everything together. Just have tp use my buddys cpu. Hopefully tommorow night

subs are in

11.jpg

front view of ports

12.jpg

looking inside the ports

14.jpg

and the power

13.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.