2 AudioQue 18s in a standard cab truck

burzendowski
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA.COM
Heres my new setup, 2 AudioQue hdc3 18s with the new baskets powered by a prototype amp pushing around 5-6000 watts. The amp is not an AQ proto but i had toolmaker from caco make me a vanity that has AQ engraved on it. Im running AQ pro audio super tweets in the kick and the pro audio mids in the doors currently powered by a treo amplifier but soon will be powered by a AQ 90x4. I have 4 DD tweets up in the pillars also. These AQ 18s get nasty low, I will try to make some videos soon of the truck. But heres pictures.

Box being built

f844bd27.jpg

facdf352.jpg

f23a6c94.jpg

8022e815.jpg

c87b3f5d.jpg

fb5e03cc.jpg

7bd40f6b.jpg

e8e16f15.jpg

3a86acd2.jpg

Sick build! Those super tweets are dope![/QUO
Thanks man, I am really happy with how they turned out. I didnt want the shinny flange and screws showing, they dont even look like super tweets now!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.