2 18s box/wall in an S10 Xtreme Extened cab

Participant count
  • Participant list

BFeezy
10+ year member

Sneakerhead
NY
Alright, I need someone who is in upstate NY to help me out. If you are from 1-5 hours away I WILL DRIVE TO YOU. My zip code is 13077. I have two AQ HDC3 18's and I need a box or wall to be properly built for them. I understand that this will probably not be done in a night, so I can stay in a hotel or something if needed. I would also like to do the install and everything all at the same time.

MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE, I WANT THIS **** DONE RIGHT AND I WANT TO SEE REFS!

I wouldn't mind helping out. The build going actually into the vehicle as a wall may take some time, but I do have someone that can help me out as well with the physical parts of the build. I would definitely come to me for the acoustics of the build, such as the design portion. And if interested, we can bring it to life with a few visits back and forth to each other. Time is the key.

I do not currently have the equipment to take off any door panels yet lol, but as far as the rest, I can roll. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Just let me know and we will do what we can to get you set up, get the right equipment and tools and go no holds barred on this for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

And yes, I do live in CT. New London to be exact. SO, it is not very far from there at all.

If you want to ship the truck or go for a nice long drive I would be happy to help out lol..nothing like a cross country trip just for a system lol

I will ask around and see who all may be up that way for you..maybe get you a few options so you can choose who ever you think will work out best for you.

As for a time frame, depending on your overall goals and what you want it covered in I think you can get the wall done in a full day if you were in a hurry.

If you want to ship the truck or go for a nice long drive I would be happy to help out lol..nothing like a cross country trip just for a system lol

I will ask around and see who all may be up that way for you..maybe get you a few options so you can choose who ever you think will work out best for you.

As for a time frame, depending on your overall goals and what you want it covered in I think you can get the wall done in a full day if you were in a hurry.
Right now I'm chatting with Bill Lolo about a wall, he lives in the Buffalo area. We will see where it goes from there!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.