2 15s exteded cab s10 xtreme

Participant count
  • Participant list

ryvar1994
10+ year member

I have 2 15s in my s10 now sub and port forward i dont really have the money to get a new box yet so this box is just temp.the box im using is one i had in my explorer and customized to fit in the s10 i was just wondering if turning the box around so its facing the bed of the truck instead of facing the seats like they are now would make any difference? and also does anyone have any ideas for a new box i want to build like which direction port and subs are and sizes. i am around 6'2 i would like to keep leg room and still be able to lean back my seat just a little. so pics or ideas would be nice thanks

so a long thin port across the back of the box with the subs pointing foward?
Don't make it too skinny, keep a 1:8 or lower ratio to keep there from being too much drag on the port due to the increased surface area inside of skinnier ports.

im not exactly sure what that means im still trying to learn the about boxes i dont really know much about them haha so english please? haha thanks

here's mine...port off to one side. Have done a couple like this and they work great

Picture065.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.