2 15btl's or 4 12q's??

cleanblaze01
10+ year member

im looking to buy some new subs and i was looking at the fi btl's and the q's. what do you guys think would work out better and sound louder, i was looking to enter some comps but also be a loud street beater. the subs would be pushed buy two cadence dca 2500.

then yes, i do have enough space for two 15's, i know there's a guy on this forum who also has a blazer and has like a 9cu. ft box in his truck. so in this case the twelves would have a box slightly bigger than 2 cu ft per sub so would the (2)15s btl or maybe even the (2)15 q or (4) 12 q's work out best??

go for the btl's, Q's arent necessarly SPL subs, hence the "Q" in there name ( geared towards sound quality ) but yes, BTL'.s and give them both about 2500-4000 watts

thanks for all the replies everyone, still a little undecided, anymore input would be great. for sounds ive always had 12's, i started with one and now i have four. i figured i should change it up to 15's but i dont know how it would sound compared to 4 12's. i know the q's are way stronger than the triplex's i have now. when i do go with fi ill buy the other dca2500 but as far as comparing 12's to 15's i dont know much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cleanblaze01

10+ year member
cleanblaze01
south burbs
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from