SOLD 2 15" RE XXX w/ Custom Line-X Coated Box (local socal, Lots of Pics!)

us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Hello

I bought these subs last year in great from the original owner Lewis Mayfield. They are still in great condition other than some marks on the baskets from installing and I noticed a little chip in the chrome on one of the motors. (both face's are 100% Mint, see pics) I've used them for about 3-4 months on and off and they Sound and Perform Amazing. (just too big for my next car) They will come in a custom box but I also have the factory shipping crates that will be included with them.

I made a fully braced Sealed box that is to the factory spec of 2.1cf net (each side) and added a couple pounds of fill. The box has support for the sub and magnet, an acrylic side cover and an 8 terminal connection for multiple wiring config's easily. (the acrylic needs longer screws, to be glued on, or just keep tightening, the silicone doesn't stick to it) The box also has a heavy Professional Line-X Bedliner Coating on it for a 100% seal and life time durability!

I paid 1050 for the subs and it was about 300 to make the box. I'll offer them for a Local SoCal Delivery Or Pick Up for:

850 OBO!

Please Post, PM or Email any questions or offers.

Thanks, Matt

18.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

39.jpg

i did a 138 with one 12 XXX =D
idk how low the hz was but i think it was purdy low
Yeah, with this box in the trunk of my Town Car the peak freq was 32HZ!

There's not much of the car left so that's why I'm getting a new one and getting smaller subs..

Thanks for the bump

Matt

Looks good... how much do you want just for the 2 subs?
Hi

If your local, make me an offer. You could save around $200 in shipping for a pick up or delivery.

Please let me know and maybe we could work something out.

Thanks for the interest

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.