SOLD 2 15" RE XXX w/ Custom Line-X Coated Box (local socal, Lots of Pics!)

us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Hello

I bought these subs last year in great from the original owner Lewis Mayfield. They are still in great condition other than some marks on the baskets from installing and I noticed a little chip in the chrome on one of the motors. (both face's are 100% Mint, see pics) I've used them for about 3-4 months on and off and they Sound and Perform Amazing. (just too big for my next car) They will come in a custom box but I also have the factory shipping crates that will be included with them.

I made a fully braced Sealed box that is to the factory spec of 2.1cf net (each side) and added a couple pounds of fill. The box has support for the sub and magnet, an acrylic side cover and an 8 terminal connection for multiple wiring config's easily. (the acrylic needs longer screws, to be glued on, or just keep tightening, the silicone doesn't stick to it) The box also has a heavy Professional Line-X Bedliner Coating on it for a 100% seal and life time durability!

I paid 1050 for the subs and it was about 300 to make the box. I'll offer them for a Local SoCal Delivery Or Pick Up for:

850 OBO!

Please Post, PM or Email any questions or offers.

Thanks, Matt

18.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

39.jpg

trades trades trades payments something ahhhh

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

I'm not looking for any audio trades or payments.

I would consider trading for a legit firearm though a CA dealer though. (long shot but it's out there now)

C'mon infamous, you gotta be pack'n huh

Matt

I'm not looking for any audio trades or payments.
I would consider trading for a legit firearm though a CA dealer though. (long shot but it's out there now)

C'mon infamous, you gotta be pack'n huh

Matt
Great buyer/seller/trader here fellas. Someone needs to jump on this hella deal here. Great build. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Its funny I just got thru trading some CA stuff for an AR-15. I wants another upper too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

GLWS.

How much for just the two subs to 24592
Hi

I'm looking to sell the subs in the box right now. If I do split them up, I can get back to you with a price. I'll also post it.

(I pm'd you back as well)

Thanks for the interest

Matt

Great buyer/seller/trader here fellas. Someone needs to jump on this hella deal here. Great build. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Its funny I just got thru trading some CA stuff for an AR-15. I wants another upper too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

GLWS.
Thanks for the feedback DC!! Your a great business man as well.

Man lucky you, we can't even have AR's here..

Thanks again, have a good one

Matt

Do these ever come in D1? The last few I've seen for sale are always D2
Hi

No they only make D2 coils for this model. They have a special 2 split coil design so I guess they only wanted/needed to produce the one imp.

If you look in through the magnet vents and push the sub up and down, you can see the 2 different coils, one is at the top of the gap and the other is down at the bottom. There is just bare former in between them. (that's how it moves 4" P-P with 1500wrms, along with all the clearances)

Matt

Here's a pic of them in action!

This is a 30hz sine wave with a clean 2000 watts @ 2 ohms

These subs don't need a whole lot of power to perform. (sealed) I think there's a misconception with some on the power that's required for these speakers.

50.jpg

i want to see the vid:veryhapp:
I don't think I have it any longer. It was bad anyway because it was with my camera and that's about the only time it was clear in the whole vid.

Trust me they MOVE though, just give them 2k (+ or -) in this box and look out!!!

Thanks for the interest

Matt

I can't believe one has bought them!! This is the Best sealed setup out of a trunk that I've listened. Clean, low, loud AND hair trick captable....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.