2 12's Rockford Fosgates HX2's any good?

Both the punch and power hx2 wil give you a lot of bass but the powers give you a whole lot of bass. I think you have the punches because that amp isn't going to power the power hx2's sufficiently enough. Port both those bad boys and give em 500-700wrms a piece and they'll get real loud.

i was joking around w/this guy..

i was getting my 12w7 installed he was getting his rf power hx2 15 installed..

he was like man, ur sub looks like - i go yup.. i go urs looks nice too..

he said why did you get that.. i told him about my hookups etc.. then he goes man i just love the way the rf sounds.. so i was like oh really, ever heard one of these - he said yeah in the store..

so i proceeded to tell him that he has a loud woofer and i have a loud clean woofer..

he really didn't understand so after we were done he did - and realized that he should have saved some more lunch money

dont find a box, make one. i have two of those in a box i made and they are pretty decent for the money. ill go take a pic of my ghetto setup in my ghetto car so you can see what i did if you promise not to flame... here ill do it now ill be back.

funny you all are saying very loud, i haven't heard the word clean yet.....

spl folks i agree very good woofer

sql OH HELL NO

SQ OH HELL NO

and pls don't give me any ******** about no such thing as an sql woofer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.