2 12's in an Audi

Participant count
  • Participant list

java230
10+ year member

my amp didnt have a remote for the bass, so i desoldered the pots and moved them to the front.

amp mounted.

hard to get a good pic of the box in the trunk. i will take more when i pull it out to cover it.

pic of the car in the snow.

its 2 type r's sealed boxes, and a zapco 750.2, it sounds good especially for the small ammout of room it takes. i can still fold the seats down to fit big stuff in.

sounds good but i really need to deaden the trunk and deck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. i waas thinking gettting a cherry vineer to put on the box what do you gy think? its that or suede.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
Need more info. What is the year of the auto, what is the stock system, and what equipment are you trying to put in its place would be a good...
One thing I’ve noticed about reading reviews is those who cannot spell offer very colorful and misspelled adjectives to describe products. Take...
I am in the same situation as you. I am thinking I’ll have to get a line out converter. That allows the use of the factory head unit and add in...
Good afternoon all. Newbie here so please go easy on me! LOL Here's my dilemma and I'm hoping the knowledge here can help out. This year I got...

About this thread

java230

10+ year member
java230
seattle, wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from