SOLD 2 12" M6's and viper 1200.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Strecker25
10+ year member

Better than everyone
its time for me to part with them i think, theyre in the diamond spec ported box each sees 1.6 cubes at 33hz i believe. Theyre out for the winter and if someone wants the package its here for the taking. Preferably local pickup (rochester, ny) as these things are extremely heavy. pics in sig, along with a video

make an offer.

rstreck1@rochester.rr.com

aim - Strecker25

can also pm on here but im not sure how quick ill see it. Thanks

alright ill keep both of u updated on those 2 items, voa its a solid bastard i think itd suit you well, carpet is garbage but its just stapled on can just rip it off and recover. where about in upstate ny?

if i do break up the package ill probably be willing to let the amp go for 230 or so shipped, im still gonna give it a little time before i sell separate though.

I am in auburn I am about 30 min away maybe 45 depends on were you are I use to work all in that area and now I work over in lyons
im in greece, you got the box for sure if you want it given noone wants the whole package within a week or two

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.