(2) 12" DD 2512 on 3000 RMS??

You can always turn the gain down a bit more, and keep an eye on them. Otherwise, wait for another good deal that better suits the power you have on tap.

You can always turn the gain down a bit more, and keep an eye on them. Otherwise, wait for another good deal that better suits the power you have on tap.
So you don't think it can handle around 2500? I just want to use the woofers to its potential without any clipping.

I will say that my old dd2510 took everybit that my aq2200@2ohm could muster. I did end up ripping the spiders but that was my fault for dropping way below tuning. So can the 2500's take power why yes they can but at those lvls you better be sure you know what your doing..

I will say that my old dd2510 took everybit that my aq2200@2ohm could muster. I did end up ripping the spiders but that was my fault for dropping way below tuning. So can the 2500's take power why yes they can but at those lvls you better be sure you know what your doing..

Wow that *****. Appreciate the help..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.