2 12" Custom DC Level 4s

Participant count
  • Participant list

mendezm9
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Iowa
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12" DC level 4s with custom softparts. D1s. I bought these from tangelo95 on here at the end of january pulled them out to check the coils when i got them and have been sitting in my closet since then. It has been to cold around here to work on a build.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Here is what he wrote up for them

1500+rms D1 coils ,HD cones, surrounds, leads. SS former, 8 layer alloy coil, Rubber gaskets and magnet boots are included.

More info can be found on the original link.

4X Custom DC 12's - Car Audio Classifieds

They were used by tangelo and not by me. Look minty. I took of the PSI sticker since I was going to put DC stickers on there is the only difference.

Price:

450 shipped to the lower 48.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

coils read fine never gave them any power, its been too cold to do any sort of build here. Had a member that said he wanted them but hasnt sent money. I've had offers but im trying to get rid of either this or my amp first. If i sell these i will just get another 2500 and strap them to a pair of xls. If the amp sells first i will be getting a 3500 to push these with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.