SOLD 2 12" Alpine Type-R 4Ohm DVC *Brand New* $300

Participant count
  • Participant list

evilsaint
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have 2 12" Alpine Type-R's (4Ohm Dual Voice Coil) brand new in boxes with manuals and registration cards. I'm selling them cause I need the 2 Ohm Versions. I took them out of the boxes and then realized that I couldn't wire them into a 2 Ohm load on my monoblock amp. I would trade someone for 2 of the 2Ohm versions, but I doubt that'll happen. I'm askin $300 which not even including tax is $140 less than retail. If you want to check out my feedback on eBay, my SN is evilsa1nt. Thanks.

What would you be willing to trade? I need 2 2Ohm DVC subs that could handle a decent amount of power 300-400-500 watts RMS, but I'd be open to other offers.

I got a fusion powerplant 500.2 at 4 ohms amp and a jvc cd cd-r cd-rw player? Interested?

So would you take 300$ for the pair of subs and include the shippin with the 300$?

I don't need the amps or the HU, but yeah I'd take $300 for the subs. I'd need to include $20 for shipping b/c the subs are heavy as hell, but it's worth is to save $120 off retail. They come in box w/ warranty. They've been opened, but everything is there, and they were never installed. Email me if you're still interested. Evilsaint@techemail.com

BTW, I only got them for $285, so I'm not trying to make $$$ off them, I just need the 2Ohm versions.

Also, you can check out my account on eBay to see my feedback, evilsa1nt.

I'll check out how much it would be to ship them. Leave your email, and I'll get back to you tomorrow. Thanks, Ben. If you need anything else, I can get a lot of stuff cheaper than pretty much any website, and new in box w/ warranty, so if you need anything email me.

since you live in germany, the shipping price may be real high, but I'll shop around tomorrow for shipping prices. email me your address. I'll get the prices on that other stuff a little bit later (im in class right now) and ill email it to ya. If you need, i'll cover the shipping for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.