2 12' ddaudio 3500 or 2 12' solo x and what amp should i buy!

solo x's will take 3k daily each. yes the DD's will sound cleaner, but im almost sure the x's will get louder. X's want huge boxes whereas if i remember the DD's arent so space hungry. whats your electrical looking like? and what coil configuration are on those x's?
you should use the DD's and make me a sick deal on the solo x SPAIRS. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
well im like a beginner somewhat lol that my first/second audio system but i have everything stock i need an amp and i have those 2 setups i supposed in my house the dd are in a samll probox and the solos are in a super bass probox and so not that i have no idea what i am doing but i have sorta of an idea

n the x are 2ohms

well im like a beginner somewhat lol that my first/second audio system but i have everything stock i need an amp and i have those 2 setups i supposed in my house the dd are in a samll probox and the solos are in a super bass probox and so not that i have no idea what i am doing but i have sorta of an idea n the x are 2ohms
Buy my 2512 and box and possibly a JL G1700

first off your gonna need to boost your electrical before you put that much power in your car. to power to of those DD's or even 1 solo x your looking at lots of power. just saying. look ahead
yea i understand but i have a monte carlo 84 they really dont need much electrical stuff u know what i mean really just the lights i use no ac and well i have the subs i just dont know what amp i should buy around the 300 max price range

yea i understand but i have a monte carlo 84 they really dont need much electrical stuff u know what i mean really just the lights i use no ac and well i have the subs i just dont know what amp i should buy around the 300 max price range
well all depends on the wattage your gonna run. when im done with my build i will have 1 solo x 12, running at 2ohms seeing almost 3k daily. and i got a 210a alt, and 2 extra bats in the rear. so thats what upgrades i did for 3k daily.

well all depends on the wattage your gonna run. when im done with my build i will have 1 solo x 12, running at 2ohms seeing almost 3k daily. and i got a 210a alt, and 2 extra bats in the rear. so thats what upgrades i did for 3k daily.
well im planing to upgrade it but how much did u approxmently spend? and i might just sell the solo x's but idk

a new DC alt is like 400 and Batts it depends... you can get Dekas on here for 130 apiece used...
$120*

Excessive Amperage have some nice prices and all I've seen for reviews on here from people are that they are a solid company. I'll most likely be going to them if and when I decide to upgrade

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.