(2) 10" image dynamics idq10v3s Dual 4 ohm subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileaudio219
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This is my last price drop. I just want to clear out the rest of the car audio stuff I have laying around. I will not go ANY lower on my prices. Don't PM saying you want them unless you are ready to transfer money via paypal. The prices are shipped via the 7 day shipping through usps. If you want to upgrade to faster shipping, you'll be responsible for the added fee's. You'll also be responsible for any paypal fee's. I usually check for new pm's in the morning and evenings, I believe in good communication between buyer and seller. Lots of references from other forums listed at the bottom of the page.

I'm down to one sub now, thanks rjay

Item(s) for Sale: (1) 10" image dynamics idq10v3 subs.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand New In Box!

Price: $150.00 shipped via 7 day shipping using usps

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I use USPS.

I have a ton of references. Part/vendor/members Experiences - STLMustangs Forums - Page 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Take one or both? I have one member that showed some interested in one, but he has made a payment yet, but I want to hold it for him until 6pm tonight.

I perfer paypal. I might take partial trade depending on what it is (if that's what you're asking), but I strongly perfer to sale them outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...