1st setup rate me!

what do you mean? your not installing it? thats half the fun:eyebrow:
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

I give it a ummmmm 6

JL makes nice stuff but is way overpriced. So how much did you wind up spending on the equipment and how much are they reaming you for the install?

Yah, put it in yourself, I had my first system installed "professionally and ended up having to redo the whole thing anyway.
i guess u could say that i am installing it... its my brothers friend who is really doing it but i will be there every step of the way learnging and watching for future refrences... hes only charging me 20 bucks for the whole install... i paid a little less then1,300 for everything

Ill give you a 5.5-6. It is a nice first setup, but im not a fan of the W3v2s Had an ex girlfriend that had those subs, and I really didnt like the Sound. Not a fan of JVC cd Players either, and the JL TRs dont have a smooth sound....but I do give it to you your first setup was better than mine...just learn that you dont have to go with all one company. but I will give you a big //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif on the amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

I give it an 8, you deffinatly overpaid for equipment, but for not having anybody to help you, it's a sweet first setup. Have fun with it!
how much do u think i should have paid for everything... canu plz tell me where i can find cheapers prices, i still need to pick up some 6X9s

I think I see a trend here... Do the 6x9's have to be JL?[/wouldnt hurt if they were...... but i mean sine its just the rear fill i dont relaly care what it is.. i jsut need some noise back there that ill be able to notice

how is the box not a prefab?
define a prefab box
I think he means not a prefab in the sense that the enclosure is specifically designed for those subs. Not to mention that those JL boxs probably are built better and have way more bracing then your average DIY boxes. Could you build the same box for yourself? Sure, but the average consumer probably won't...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.