1OHM here i come!!! it'll be installed in an hour

The way i got treated with customer service was horrible. Plus i cant trust a owner that wont use their real name.
yeah i was told to glue my surround last time.. wasn't happy but it's alot of sub for $150.. as far as name he's not from here so maybe his real name is long as he7l

if he didn't sign it he didn't check to see if that ***** was glued either lol, i woulda requested he sign that ho with glue

I hate when people do a slot port and cut out the port vs cutting everything but the top and bot the same height. Looks ghetto af imo.
Its like an eye sore lol. OP why are you so stuck on this crappy brand? Especially the problems you've had. Let an owner of the company tell me to fix something they messed up on and they will never get another dollar from me. SO much better brands out here that actually care about their customers and stand behind products 110%

i have a feeling there are quite few "product pushers" or reps from these crap companies on this forum and other forums(SMD for sure)...some of them you wouldnt even suspect. easy marketing and advertising

Its like an eye sore lol. OP why are you so stuck on this crappy brand? Especially the problems you've had. Let an owner of the company tell me to fix something they messed up on and they will never get another dollar from me. SO much better brands out here that actually care about their customers and stand behind products 110%
1st time i've had anyone say anything about my port and now everyone on it and i don't see a problem.. as far as fu look at the sub man other subs in the $150 price range are like rf p3 sq, hdS3.1 the fu is much more sub for the $.. i wanted sq but 6 peeps here said they don't play below 38hz scared me off., also as i said popwar and others have fu subs have no problems new one is perfect.. if it hadn't gone on sale right as i sold mine i woulda got idq, xfl or 2 alpine s 12's wanted 2 but then i'd have to get another box, easier to stick with 1 and 750 was on sale.. i had given up on fu end of last year and darth got one and sorta talked me into it, cause his sounded so good., now he's got his wolfram and he's not even here much.. he's on fb though.. i don't see why peeps hating on fu so much, few glue issues even sundown, sq and others have had that problem..

SA over fu all day

SA over fu all day
idk man.. also they more $, could get xfl cheaper.. peeps on here all the time wanting something louder because SA isn't.. i did see a old video showed 1 being loud in box with big port but i'd have to see side by side review wit meter to believe that..

1st time i've had anyone say anything about my port and now everyone on it and i don't see a problem.. as far as fu look at the sub man other subs in the $150 price range are like rf p3 sq, hdS3.1 the fu is much more sub for the $.. i wanted sq but 6 peeps here said they don't play below 38hz scared me off., also as i said popwar and others have fu subs have no problems new one is perfect.. if it hadn't gone on sale right as i sold mine i woulda got idq, xfl or 2 alpine s 12's wanted 2 but then i'd have to get another box, easier to stick with 1 and 750 was on sale.. i had given up on fu end of last year and darth got one and sorta talked me into it, cause his sounded so good., now he's got his wolfram and he's not even here much.. he's on fb though.. i don't see why peeps hating on fu so much, few glue issues even sundown, sq and others have had that problem..
I am genuinely curious.... what specs are you comparing that would make the FU750 12 "much more sub for the $" than the HDS3.1?

I am genuinely curious.... what specs are you comparing that would make the FU750 12 "much more sub for the $" than the HDS3.1?
look at the basket and magnet man.. higher db, lower mms + fu plays deeper and peeps can run tons of power to the fu where as peeps say hds get smelly at 1200.. i wish peeps here had said hds sounds great get one but everyone except 1 guy here said don't get sq not worth the $, stamped basket and won't play much below 38hz..

look at the basket and magnet man.. higher db, lower mms + fu plays deeper and peeps can run tons of power to the fu where as peeps say hds get smelly at 1200.. i wish peeps here had said hds sounds great get one but everyone except 1 guy here said don't get sq not worth the $, stamped basket and won't play much below 38hz..
well d@mn it, I just picked up 2 HDS3.1 12's lol. I will test them out and see how they sound. I've got 2,400 watts to throw at them so it should be interesting.

well d@mn it, I just picked up 2 HDS3.1 12's lol. I will test them out and see how they sound. I've got 2,400 watts to throw at them so it should be interesting.
hope u like them, i wanted to get 1 last year they had a sale $129 each i wanted 1 so bad.. i like the name, and logo lol.. where as fu looks silly but some big guys here said i can't recommend sq cause they don't play deep, popwar said he had 1 didn't like it and he has 8 fu750's so i went back to them..

I dont think hes owned the hds3s. The hds3s get down for the money. Ive owned 4 over the past 4 years, my first pair i had was on a sundown 3500d and i played them daily no problem.

Not knocking you at all for liking them OP But i know for sure the the fu750 doesnt out perform the hds3. Ive owned all those subs you have mentioned throughout the years. Even a sundown SA. I acutally just ordered another one for my t line since im going for a much smaller setup on very small power.

hope u like them, i wanted to get 1 last year they had a sale $129 each i wanted 1 so bad.. i like the name, and logo lol.. where as fu looks silly but some big guys here said i can't recommend sq cause they don't play deep, popwar said he had 1 didn't like it and he has 8 fu750's so i went back to them..
Maybe he didnt have them in a proper box but they are worth the money for sure. My last pair i sold i was running a SQ2200 @ .5 in a 5cf box tuned to 34hz and it did a 147 at 36hz. They like big boxes i know that for sure.

I’m a fan of bigger woofer on lower power in a big box. I got a buddy with a yardsale x 15 on a audio pipe 1800amp on stock electrical. In a 6cube box and 8” aero port. Does 145db+ from 25hz and up. Save your penny’s and buy a real woofer. This is from the trunk sealed off firing forward. He’s about to break back windshield and rip the roof if he doesn’t stiffen the car up... I’ll get a video next time I see him.

Maybe he didnt have them in a proper box but they are worth the money for sure. My last pair i sold i was running a SQ2200 @ .5 in a 5cf box tuned to 34hz and it did a 147 at 36hz. They like big boxes i know that for sure.
yeah i figured 1 would do ok in 2.2cfad and wanted to try 1 but i listened to peeps that have big setups and probably used to low tuned boxes (of course mine isn't) but they also said sq uses same coils that rockville did in k9 subs that all fried so idk, scared me away, i tried to get some one to talk me into them but it was the opposite.. i'm sure it woulda been fine for me but i woulda had all them saying told u not to buy that.. well now i have peeps talking crap about the sub others pointed me back to.. also anytime i ask about a sub i catch hel7 for asking so flamed if i ask or flamed when i pick one which is what they told me to do..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.