1baller= scum bag scammer

his forsale thred in the misc. for ps3 + accessories i bought.. well thought i bought for $345 and recieved a brick in the mail today... haha jokes on me (not cool i know im an idiot but keep the bashing to a minimum please) i contacted paypal and they cant do anything because its not an ebay item and that is all they certify so they told me to contact local police (im in the process fo that now) and an internet fraud complaint center (doing that as well)

oh and i cant claim that i never recieved the item either becasue there was a tracking number for the box with the brick in it... baiscally if they contact him he will simply show that the item shows delivered and he wins despuite.... what should i do besides what i have already done...

i also checked with one of his refs before sending monies off and recieved good word but i know its the classic get a few good refs and then scam someone for some real money

Do you have his name and address? Definately call the police. Can we get an IP check on him to see if he has any other screen names?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

igtree

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
igtree
muncie. indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies