1996 Nissan Pickup Radio Wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

second4s

Okay, let me start by saying that I have never installed a car stereo before. My truck did not come with a functioning stereo and I would like to install a used one that someone has given me. I have no idea what I am doing, the only cord I know to use is the antenna cable! I'm not even sure if I am missing the power supply, as, in my maxima, it was a separate cord that was easily identified. I have attached pictures that show the back of the stereo and all of the wires from the truck. If someone could please tell me how I go about making this connection, it would be greatly appreciated! h t t p ://oi42.tinypic.com/2n9jk0i.jpg

~ The picture is displayed 3 posts below

Thanks, Kangaroux, for posting the picture!

Last edited by a moderator:
2n9jk0i.jpg

I have done some research and I guess, now, my only question is, does it look like all of the wires are there? I'm sure that I will have to wire these to the radio harness, so do I also need to cut the connector that is already there? Or is an adapter the way to go?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.