1991 Cadillac DeVille Build - RE, DD, RF, Second Skin, ect.

Here are a few pics of the car itself as requested. The only thing I have done to the exterior so far is get the windows tinted. I also took time to go the big three in 1/0 wire. I have a set of 22"s that will be going on in the near future. I also had a Viper 7900 alarm installed this past week. I bought about 5 of the extra things to go with it too and I am very please with it this far.
1991 Cadillac Sedan DeVille:

DeVille1.jpg

1991 Cadillac Sedan DeVille 2:

DeVille2.jpg
are you goin to lift her to fit those? or are you plannin to squat on 2s? im tryin to get 2s but i wanna squat on em.

are you goin to lift her to fit those? or are you plannin to squat on 2s? im tryin to get 2s but i wanna squat on em.
Man, I tried to fit the 22's I have on there just like the car is but they are too big. They rub on the front springs really bad.. I guess I will have to sell those and just get some 20"s or something. Does anyone know how much it would cost to get her raised 3 or 4 inches so I can fit the 22"s? So as of right now, I have a very nice set of 22"s for sale in the classified section..

Awesome build, awesome choice of equipment, and nice job on the install thus far! Keep it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Man dude, you have some really nice equipment! I don't know what you do, but that is some chedder in there.

Also I get **** about posting my wife here as well. Who cares what other people think. As long as you love her, that is all that matters.

Nice build and again, can't wait to see it all finished!

#1, what size tires are you running? Your gonna need skinnies (25 or 30 series), if it has springs all the way around try twist in spacers in the front and maybe airshocks in the back.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I have a small update for you but unfortunately I will probably be too drunk most of this weekend to get alot done. I am going to try and finish the audio by next Saturday so I can enter it into the Street Warriorz thing.

I ended up getting my Z1A and two crossflow fans put on the board and all the power, ground, remote and speaker wires installed on the amp so I didn't have to do it while its in the trunk. I used all Kicker 0/1 Wire for power and ground connections. With the help of my wife I got the board bolted to my back firewall. In my excitement, I forgot to take pictures before I put the sub box in so next time I'm out I'll get some pics for you guys..

I also got the first four pieces of the amp rack for the RF Power 1000 and RF Power T3002. The amps are going to be installed on top of the sub box because of the lack of room in the trunk. The 3/4" MDF will give me enough clearence to run my power, ground and other wires underneath the amps to keep the install looking clean. Its going to work out really nice because the box is 36" wide, the Power 1000 is right at 23" wide and the Power T3002 is 12" wide so it should look really clean once its done. I cut two pieces that are 2" x 22" for the end pieces, a 5" x 22" piece for the middle and a piece that is 10" x 36" for behind the amps to hide the wires. After I get the amps installed I plan on making a couple more pieces for the front so you can't see the wires. All I did to the pieces was give them two coats of gray primer and three coats of a semi gloss black paint. They turned out really nice and I will get some pics of it when its done for you all.

Just a couple of pics right now.. Didn't get too much done yet this weekend..

Amp Rack Pieces with Gray Primer:

AmpRackPrimer.jpg

Amp Rack Pieces Painted with Semi Gloss Black Paint:

AmpRackPainted.jpg

if it makes you feel any better, i'd totally bag your wife. any chick who helps with the car work deserves a good rogering. and maybe youre just not cutting it so i'd like to leave my number for this fine creature to call the GrandMaster to get what she needs. word to my old trojan in my velcro wallet. word.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.