1981 corvette

Participant count
  • Participant list

fletch_1
10+ year member

Team Sundown
Got a 81 vette and im looking to put some subs in it, i have 2 solo x 18's sitting out in the garage but i highly doubt they will fit and also have 2 10" solo x's which i figured would fit or would they? Im looking to make it SPL with little sound quality could i do the solo x's or 2 15's?

you mentioned 3 different sub sizes and are asking what will fit in a vehicle that you have, without a single measurement included... for anyone to help they will need some sort of measurements unless they happen to have a corvette sitting around..

at least you didnt ask about an 83 corvette

"Officially, There were no 1983 Corvettes. There were forty seven 1983 Corvettes made but none were ever sold. The National Corvette Museum has the only 1983 known at this time. The new Corvette plant in Bowling Green, KY closed in October of 1982 to begin retooling for the 1984 Corvette."

amps i have is 2 ap 3000d's so if i decide to go with 2 15's what kind? and do i even have enough air space for 2 15's to breathe?

Well the vette is not a great choice to put a mega system in as u could crack all the body up. But thats ur thing. And yea about the 83 i love stumpin ppl up when they argue that there was a 83 good times. Man i miss my 74 :-(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fletch_1

10+ year member
Team Sundown
fletch_1
Newport, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date