1972 Honda Z600 with 34-Inch Subwoofer

I hate to be the obligatory cacom *******, but this build amounts to fail. The sub is too big for the car. There's no way there's enough airspace in that entire car to satisfy that moofa. The baffle is cute, but it doesn't look like it even seals up the front of the car from the back.

I hate to rain on your parade, but it just ain't happenin dude.

I hate to be the obligatory cacom *******, but this build amounts to fail. The sub is too big for the car. There's no way there's enough airspace in that entire car to satisfy that moofa. The baffle is cute, but it doesn't look like it even seals up the front of the car from the back.
I hate to rain on your parade, but it just ain't happenin dude.
its just a fun build and looks cool he even said in the beginning it not even for sq or spl just a silly project, like a concept car completely retarded for all real use but cool to look at.

deaden it and go REAL IB, making the airspace behind the baffle sealed.
for IB just take the hatch off. I doubt even sealing up the back from the front the hatch i even big enough for it to be a small sealed enclosure.

this is great for once audiobling is awesome in this build I just hope no one who sees this goes and buys some 12's because of it.

dam thats a big sub cant wait to see the finished build, were did you get that sub by the way i might want to do a project like that in my explorer

You could seal it like a big sealed box and stuff it with cottonballs., resin the inner walls, OR make a port like feets long and have it come out into the dash? Do you have the spec and recomendations for that woofer? Post em up. Whats the retail for one of those?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.