18" xxx review

Participant count
  • Participant list

cobra65427289
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
IL
well today after school i rush over to my friends house to put the finishing touches on the box. it is a sealed 7 cube box. with minimal tweaking of the amp i let the sub break in in the driveway for a couple of hours while i go to work (i of course leave my friend the car to break it in). so i get back from work 3 and 1/2 hours later and begin to let the sub rip. first track i played was a bass test with tones from 360 hz down to 10 hz. ok so my ears hurt and i have lost 20 percent of my hearing. the i play "one" by metallica, i was absolutely blown away. the wish you were hear by pink floyd and also another brick in the wall. the i let some rap rip with dayton family, youngbloodz, and south park mexican. bass was clean, loud, and absolutely awesome. i then had to play some mudvayne and coal chamber. the sub rocked the house. the some acdc back in black. oh yeah. very nice. all in all i was only sending the sub 1100 watts at one ohm from my tsunami db1100d. it is enough to dim my lights and get the sub moving. all i have to say is this sub is awesome. soon my friend and i are going to take out the box and airbrush it and also add a port tuned to 32 hz. i cant wait.

al

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cobra65427289

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
cobra65427289
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied