18" RE Audio XXX Pictures

Wrong!!! Prices to the dealers increased too. . . .
I FOUND THAT OUT TODAY ALSO,BUT U KNOW WHY,BECAUSE US AMPS BOUGHT OUT RE,US AMPS IS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRICE INCREASE.
um no not true, usamps and RE are still 2 seperate companies, RE still makes their own prices

yes USAmps does own RE but that doesn't mean that USAmps is RE

Your midget is wrong.
Larger speakers are more efficient because of the expanded cone area. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you're telling me a 34" clarion is more efficient than my 10" kicker comp vr? wow that's news to me, it's that large cone area huh?

If you are sayng I am wrong, funny I have the "old" price sheet and the new one that came out two weeks ago right in front of me. . . .hmmm
so your a dealer? I sure hope so, with u havin these price sheets in front of you... Or maybe you local dealer will be no more

That does. If some dealers are still getting old prices, I would like to know why we were given a new price sheet for the order we just received. . . .

Yes. New dealer in Plano,TX.

Hardcore Customs

2700 K Avenue Suite #100

Plano, Texas 75074

you're telling me a 34" clarion is more efficient than my 10" kicker comp vr? wow that's news to me, it's that large cone area huh?

Per given dirver... a larger diameter will yeild more effiency. If that's news to you, then you need to look at t/s parameters more.

Or did I assume something again?

RE is just a crap basket and a bunch of BS it ***** ppl and now they raised prices.... even worse

teh ****

It is sexy, but it is made of something a little different?

no one pointed this out yet, and maybe its jus the angle, but the 18 looks wet.

Per given dirver... a larger diameter will yeild more effiency. If that's news to you, then you need to look at t/s parameters more.
Or did I assume something again?
no i'm just going off 2nd hand word of mouth. i was told it would is/will be less efficient that's all i was saying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.