18" BTL interchangeable port enclosure :D

try using 2 large aeros when you can afford it, you will save some space= more volume and you will gain in output.
when using aero's, how did you determine the # of aeros and the length of each to figure tuning frequency?

i've always wondered about this and never got an answer

when using aero's, how did you determine the # of aeros and the length of each to figure tuning frequency?
i've always wondered about this and never got an answer
There's an equation and also tons of software choices out there to assist with calculations

im pretty sure ive seen a saturn around here before with like 5-6 alternators
Lol

Thanks everyone for the comments

And whatsup Wasted Ink?...didnt know you were here either, haha.

The Satty's comin along a bit...but im still going slow, I have almost no spare time to work on it...and the alt for the stock location is still being a complete pain in the azz..

Hoping to get everything put in as it was before wired to 4 ohms though...might have some vids, but might be kinds weak...we'll see

Shoot, I didnt even post the updates on the box...haha, well here they are

Got some all-thread supports for it and resined the inside...along with adding rubber-foam to the lip to make a nice seal..

DSCN1484.jpg

DSCN1485.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

DSCN1487.jpg

DSCN1488.jpg

DSCN1489.jpg

Putting sealant on each washer and nut..

DSCN1490.jpg

DSCN1491.jpg

DSCN1492.jpg

DSCN1495.jpg

DSCN1496.jpg

Done..

DSCN1494.jpg

And thats that...I will be rebuilding another port-wall soon, im not going to lie...this port-wall was a complete fail when I drilled the holes for the mounting points...multiple didnt line up right when I drilled them quickly...but its for the better, next one will be better, stay tuned

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.