18" $99 ct sounds tropo $100 budget builders may like this

Dang it man.. now I might have to use one of these for my home setup
That power handling is right around what I could give it.
Same here. They have it in D4 configuration. My 1000w sub amp runs at 8ohm. So I could either run 2 subs @ D2 configuration or a single D4 and turn amp way down.

Unfortunately I couldn't find enclosure specs on it.

i did see a video of a aussie dude who built a DIY home sub with it and it seemed to work pretty darn well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

jacob from sundown posted a long time ago that there was no reason to make an 18" with a motor smaller than the sa, and even the sa is pushing it just due to the fact that the little motor has soooo much more mms to move with such a large cone.

no to mention pre order with a company that hasnt had the best customer relations in the past

not that they cant change and make things better but this wouldnt be the first time a company did a large pre order and went under, taking all the peoples money.

Just goes to show, you can do absolutely anything in this business and as long as you offer something for nothing people keep buying from you.
CT pulled some shady stuff ? If so, I'm not fooling with them, that's for sure. Probably just do a Dayton instead. At least parts express is reputable.

Oh yeah. Thats why I won't buy from CT sounds or Skar audio.
Haven't heard/seen anything bad about CT Sounds subs, but def their amps. Both companies could be google searched for more info. There's even a sticky in regards to CT on this site.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.