18 FI SSD had a baby!

I dont like pressing my cones in far with my own hands, yet I constantly see people with pics of dogs, other subs, even babies, sitting on the cone. Dont you guys worry about misaligning the coil and scratching it? Am I being too anal? lmao

Does look cute. My first thought was 'weird photochop job' lol

the suspension is pretty stiff on that thing. the baby (only weighing 5lbs) didn't even move the cone really. and besides. if you push straight down then your ok. now a kicking screaming baby...then i'd be worried.

the suspension is pretty stiff on that thing. the baby (only weighing 5lbs) didn't even move the cone really. and besides. if you push straight down then your ok. now a kicking screaming baby...then i'd be worried.
very true. i just got my new ssd 10s in, they are sittin next to my bed. i can hardly push those mothers down. stiff as hell. =

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.